cielo cielo cielo cielo cielo cielo cielo



Vengo de nadar con toda mi tranquilidad y disciplina corporal. Vengo descansada, abierta, contenta. Hoy lo que quiero es mirar el cielo. Comparto estas imágenes del cielo sobre Mare Abajo, la playa del estado Vargas donde recogemos tesoros de la basura que llega de altamar. Cielo cielo cielo cielo cielo es lo que quiero. Por primera vez uso muchas imágenes juntas en este blog/diario para que cubran la pantalla entera. Como es arriba es abajo. Quiero el cielo aquí abajo en la tierra, hoy.

I come home from swimming with all my calmness and corporal discipline. I come home rested, open, content. Today all I want to do is to look at the sky. I share these images of the sky over Mare Abajo, the beach in Vargas State where we go to hunt for the treasures from the trash the sea lashes onto the shore. Sky sky sky sky sky sky is what I want. For the first time I use lots of images together in this diary/blog to cover the entire screen. As it is up, it is down. I want the sky down here on earth, today.

Comments