suelo bañarme y vestir como amante
Recojo hierba fresca para curarme;
En boca de las pequeñas flores continúa el sereno,
Porque todo lo que heredamos en la tierra
Pertenece como destino a los muertos.
A menudo así suelo bañarme y vestir como amante.
Recojo una hierba rara; por donde paso
Crece inmensa, embriagante y verde;
El paraje se encuentra limpio y puro.
A menudo tú y yo nos vemos en este jardín viviendo al desmayo
Como dos cuerdas anudadas que atraviesan el umbral
Y fijan en la aurora su expansión.
Recojo hierba fresca para curarme; corro
En círculos y bebo el zumo como si estuviese loco.
He dejado de huir, de dolerme.
Me apresuro a tragar un poco más de veneno,
Y salgo al campo a besar tu desnudez de brisa que vuela.
Santos López
El cielo entre cenizas (2004)
I pick fresh herbs to heal myself;
the dew continues in the mouth of the small flowers,
For all that we inherit in the earth
belongs as destiny to the dead.
Thus, I often bathe myself and dress as a lover.
I pick up a rare grass; wherever I pass through
It grows huge, intoxicating and green;
The place is clean and pure.
Often you and I see each other in this garden living to faint
As two knotted cords that cross the threshold
And settle at dawn its expansion.
I pick fresh herbs to heal myself; I run
In circles and drink the juice as if I were crazy.
I have stopped running away and hurting.
I hasten to swallow a little more venom,
And I go to the field to kiss your nakedness of breeze that flies away.
the dew continues in the mouth of the small flowers,
For all that we inherit in the earth
belongs as destiny to the dead.
Thus, I often bathe myself and dress as a lover.
I pick up a rare grass; wherever I pass through
It grows huge, intoxicating and green;
The place is clean and pure.
Often you and I see each other in this garden living to faint
As two knotted cords that cross the threshold
And settle at dawn its expansion.
I pick fresh herbs to heal myself; I run
In circles and drink the juice as if I were crazy.
I have stopped running away and hurting.
I hasten to swallow a little more venom,
And I go to the field to kiss your nakedness of breeze that flies away.
Santos López
The sky in ashes (2004)
Este es la propuesta de intervención de arte público de la artista Marilee Coll para la X Velada de Santa Lucía en Maracaibo, Venezuela.
This is Marilee Coll's public art intervention for the X Velada Santa Lucía in Maracaibo, Venezuela.


Comments