Skip to main content
celebrating friendship
Today I received news of a web page created by Nikolai Moderbacher in which he celebrates children with his videos and music. I feel so proud of him, seeing him all grown up and seriously creating work for children. So today's entry into my blog/diary is an homage to children with images I have been waiting to include and share here. He is the son of my dear friend and artist Eileen Starr Moderbacher, with whom I have sustained a good friendship during well over forty years in spite of my living here in Venezuela and she in California. So today I feel happy and want to celebrate friendship.

Hoy recibo la buena noticia de la publicación de una página en la internet creada por Nikolai Moderbacher en la que celebra a los niños con sus videos y música. Me siento tan orgullosa de él, de verlo crecido y creando con tanta seriedad obras dedicadas a los niños. Así que la entrada de hoy en mi blog/diario es un homenaje a los niños con imágenes que he estado esperando para incluir y compartir aquí. Él es el hijo de mi querida amiga y artista Eileen Starr Moderbacher, con quien he mantenido una buena amistad durante más de cuarenta años a pesar de vivir aquí en Venezuela y ella en California. Así que hoy me siento feliz y quiero celebrar la amistad.
Comments