Tengo y no tengo sueños
Tengo y no tengo sueños
Es mi desorden. Ahora lo comprendo
Tengo un amor terminado
En plena nada me basta el desierto
No tengo a la vida en neutro
Tengo que restringir el corazón
(vivo con muchos espacios por llenar)
Tengo una cita desde el abismo
(mide apenas un dedo)
Y espero vivir hasta hacerme pedazos
Veo venirme
Y todos los años me detengo
frente a la puerta de esta ciudad
pálida y frecuente
que es mi casa
El angustioso cielo me descubre
Y en el sueño
Me desprendo así de nube
Como esta garúa sobre el mar.
Santos López
Más Doliendo Ya (1979-1983)
I have and I do not have dreams
It is my disorder. Now I understand
I have an ended love
In the middle of nothing the desert is enough for me
My life is not in neutral
I have to restrict my heart
(I live with many spaces to fill)
I have an appointment from the abyss
(it measures just one finger)
And I hope to live until I come apart in pieces
I see myself come to me
And every year I stop
on the front door of this city
pale and frequent
which is my home
The distressed heaven discovers me
And in the dream
I let go as if from a cloud
Like the mist on the sea.
Santos Lopez
Aching the most now (1979-1983)
It is my disorder. Now I understand
I have an ended love
In the middle of nothing the desert is enough for me
My life is not in neutral
I have to restrict my heart
(I live with many spaces to fill)
I have an appointment from the abyss
(it measures just one finger)
And I hope to live until I come apart in pieces
I see myself come to me
And every year I stop
on the front door of this city
pale and frequent
which is my home
The distressed heaven discovers me
And in the dream
I let go as if from a cloud
Like the mist on the sea.
Santos Lopez
Aching the most now (1979-1983)


Comments