rezo
Rezo
Tengo miedo
Desconozco
No sé moverme
El río me habla de lo raro
de lo inmenso
Rezo
no sé de la montaña
sólo que es grande, magnífica
no debo decir de lágrimas en su pena
Rezo, está el mar
y el golpe apresurado de ola a ola
Y hay cosas que olvido
las más pequeñas
corpúsculos de luz
lamentos
Mi llanto no tiene fin
y debo consagrarme
atenta
Hanni Ossott
Plegarias y penumbras, Pen Club (1989)
I pray
I am afraid
I do not know
I do not know how to move
The river speaks to me of the strange
of the immense
I pray
I do not know about the mountain
only that it is immense, magnificent
I should not speak of tears in her grief
I pray, there is the sea
and the quick blow from wave to wave
And there are things I forget
the smaller ones
light corpuscles
laments
My tears never end
and I must devote to myself
attentive
Hanni Ossott
Prayers and shadows, Pen Club (1989)
I am afraid
I do not know
I do not know how to move
The river speaks to me of the strange
of the immense
I pray
I do not know about the mountain
only that it is immense, magnificent
I should not speak of tears in her grief
I pray, there is the sea
and the quick blow from wave to wave
And there are things I forget
the smaller ones
light corpuscles
laments
My tears never end
and I must devote to myself
attentive
Hanni Ossott
Prayers and shadows, Pen Club (1989)



Comments