se supone que padezco ya una cierta madurez
SE SUPONE
que padezco ya una cierta madurez
bien lo delatan
diminutos surcos en mis pómulos
esas palabras toscas
que ahora uso
para sorprender al adversario
quizás me convenga
cambiar pantalones
por floreados vestidos
pintarme los labios
decir que al fin soporte la calma
que pese a todo
aprendí de la asfixia
de la horrenda armonía
Jacqueline Goldberg
Víspera (2000)
Víspera (2000)
IT IS EXPECTED
that I suffer already from a certain maturity
that I suffer already from a certain maturity
they well denounce it
the tiny grooves on my cheekbones
those rude words
I now use
those rude words
I now use
to surprise the adversary
maybe I should
change my pants
for floral dresses
use lipstick
say that finally I can bear the silence
that in spite of everything
I learned from the asphyxia
from the awful harmony
Jacqueline Goldberg
Eve (2000)
maybe I should
change my pants
for floral dresses
use lipstick
say that finally I can bear the silence
that in spite of everything
I learned from the asphyxia
from the awful harmony
Jacqueline Goldberg
Eve (2000)


Comments